Tuesday, February 26, 2013

C2: Day 3: New favorite recipes!

So far, I am loving this second cycle! The biggest drawback so far is that I am cooking for one, so any leftovers when preparing the recipes cannot be eaten for two days. It's also a bit of a bit of a buzzkill to go from eating delicious, satisfying dishes such as Tangy Pork Chops with Brown Rice or Chinese Steak and Broccoli (my new favorite recipes!) and then the next day revert back to the rather stale, limited menu offered on Cycle 1. It was fine for the 17 days that it lasted, but you realize how much you've missed grains and red meat once they're back on your plate!

But I believe in the science behind Dr. Moreno's diet plan, so am doing my best to follow the diet as he intended.

On to my meals:

Breakfast:

Old fashioned oatmeal mixed with greek yogurt
6 strawberries

Snack:

Carrots

Lunch:



with steamed broccoli

Snack:

1/2 cup cottage cheese

Dinner:

Blackened Shrimp with sauteed collard greens


No comments:

Post a Comment