Friday, February 8, 2013

C1: Day 8

Today my Victoria's Secret swimsuit arrived in the mail. I knew I had lost nearly ten pounds since starting the diet, but I was a bit wary in trying on the suit before the end of the first 17 days. I decided to apply one quick mist of self tanner (living on the beach, I always have an assortment of self tanners on hand!) and an hour later, I was ready to try on the swimsuit.


I will post pictures of the "after" of the first 17 day cycle, but I was surprised at how much my body had changed in one short week. Dr. Moreno advises skipping to the fourth cycle once you have reached your goal weight, and it occurred to me that I may not make it past the second cycle before I have reached my own goal weight. I started this with the goal of getting back on track with my routine of eating healthy and exercising, and a 15 pound goal for the weight loss. Hard to believe that's only six pounds away!

Breakfast:



I just threw this skillet together with some ingredients I had on hand, and found the results to be absolutely delicious! This will definitely be added to my regular breakfast routine.




Snack:

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt


Lunch:






Snack:

1/2 cup Cottage Cheese


Dinner:





2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog!! :) After the birthday cake is gone, I think I might try this diet. :) - Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becca! Happy Birthday- enjoy your cake :)

      Delete