Thursday, February 7, 2013

C1: Day 7

Nothing exciting for today, as I have another long day at work. Today I realized I have lost seven pounds so far, and that was more than enough for motivation! The only challenge up until this point is finding the time to cook all the meals involved. As much as I enjoy the cooking aspect, it is very time consuming. And I am itching to start adding more fish to my diet, but I have found eating cold fish at work is not very enjoyable. And I find it not filling enough for lunch to get me through my work shift. Looks like fish will have to be my go-to for nights off work.

For the purpose of simplicity, today I am making another couple batches of the turkey egg muffins and the vegetable soup. I also have competed the grocery shopping for a couple new recipes I will be trying out.


One week in!

Breakfast





Snack

8 Blackberries

Lunch




1/2 cup cottage cheese

Snack:

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt

Dinner:

Blackened Chicken Breast
Sauteed Kale


End of the day. Yes, the meals are getting monotonous, but my pants fitting significantly looser makes it all well worth it! As soon as I have the time to fix the new recipes, I believe that will give me even more motivation for the next 10 days of cycle 1.



No comments:

Post a Comment