Sunday, February 3, 2013

C1: Day 5

Today involved a long day at work, so the fun new recipes will have to wait. I turned to my new go-to meals, and found no problems staying energetic through out my busy 12-hour shift (no breaks!). I did have a fleeting romantic thought involving a Publix Boar's Head Turkey Breast Sub on white bread (I know, I know..) but once that craving subsided, all was good. I now drink soda water with a squeeze of lemon and lime in addition to tap water to reach the 64 oz. goal. Only slip up today: no green tea. I think I can live with that!

Breakfast



Caryl's Turkey Egg Muffins

Snack:

Yoplait Greek Yogurt

Lunch:



Chicken and Spinach Casserole

Snack:

Lowfat Cottage Cheese

Dinner:



Eggplant Parmesan


I am looking forward to trying out new recipes (which I will be making another big grocery trip in the next day or two), but I am more than pleased with the meals I have prepared so far. It is now 5 AM after a long night at work, and for the first time in months, I am not weak with hunger and ready to eat anything in sight! While cleaning the bar, I ate my eggplant parmesan, and 2 hours later I am not the least bit hungry. And for me, that is a feat!

No comments:

Post a Comment