Thursday, January 31, 2013

C1: Day 3

Today I am deciding how and when to start incorporating exercise into my new diet. Dr. Moreno suggests 17 minutes of light exercise a day. However, as a high-volume bartender, my job is very physically intense, and with only 1200 calories, I don't want to overdo it. I think I will go ahead and start 15-30 minute routines tomorrow (day 4), considering I have not felt weak or fatigued  so far with my new low calorie diet.

I had an early meeting today, and the turkey sausage muffins were perfect to grab on the run. Those will certainly be a staple for me!

That last couple days have me feeling invigorated and craving salad (which salad cravings are very much common for me!) so I incorporated two meals into my day incorporating spins on salads. With the carb cut back I have also developed a good bit of a sweet tooth, so I decided to brew a hefty batch of green tea, and added a couple teaspoons of Truvia. So far it's doing the trick.

Now on to my meals...

Breakfast:





Caryl's Turkey Sausage Egg Muffins

Snack:

1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup red grapes



Lunch:








Snack:

Yoplait Greek Yogurt 100 calories


Dinner:







Final Comments:

So far, so good! I have turned down a couple happy hour and dinner date requests, as I feel the first phase of this diet is best spent preparing my own food and staying in. I decided I will wait to dine out until cycle 2, when shellfish is introduced to the diet. I live just down the road from a fabulous raw bar, and I'm always craving raw oysters and peel & eat shrimp. When I successfully complete cycle one, that raw bar will be my first stop! 







No comments:

Post a Comment